Saturday, July 6, 2013

Rub One Out!

So if your wife is anything like mine she LOVES massages! Whether she is pregnant or not. She always wants her feet and back rubbed. Lately my wife has been complaining of back aches and our doctor recently said my wife had Sciatica. Sciatica for those who dont know is pressure on the sciatic nerve that can cause pain down the leg due to the uterus expanding. In the third trimester as the baby shifts into the proper birth position it can put a lot of pressure on this nerve and it can be a bitch from what I have read. Anyways, I started to research some videos on good massages for pregnant women so that I may be able to help alleviate some of the pain my wife is in. I found a couple on youtube and decided to post them one is for just the back while the other is for the arms, thighs, and legs. Try to stay awake I know the music is soothing but they do mention some good stuff. The most important part is to make sure that she is comfortable at all times and not putting too much pressure on her belly. If you follow the links through the videos there are more on Face and Chest massages for your baby mama if she is having trouble in those areas.

I would love to hear on if anyone else's wife has experienced sciatica and what kind of things you did to help ease the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment