Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!



I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Independence Day! This has been a crazy first half of the year especially finding out that we will be growing our family by +1 and that I will be becoming a father. I recently purchased a new book to help prepare me for fatherhood and being there for my wife while she is pregnant. I hope it gives me some good advice on how to be supportive and handle all the changes that will be going on in both our lives and with my wifes changing body and mood as Baby A grows inside of her. I will be sure to share any information that would be good advice for any father to be. I am hoping this blog will help both future fathers to be and those who already have children and just are looking for some advice or a place to go to see other dudes having the same issues.


That being said I hope all of you had a great first half of 2013 and hope the rest of the year is a BLAST! Go see some fireworks and have a beer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment